2. Infofamouspeople may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, or offers which are not maintained or controlled by Infofamouspeople. Infofamouspeople does not endorse or assume any responsibility for the third parties website, products or services. Furthermore, Infofamouspeople is not responsible for the content of these websites or the manner in which information may be collected on these websites and used by any third party. Your participation and relationship with any advertisers found on Infofamouspeople, are entirely between you and the respective advertiser. Infofamouspeople is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from your use or visit to a third party website that you found on Infofamouspeople.
3. Each celebrity on our platform is there for informational purposes only. Their presence on our platform does not constitute their endorsement of our platform or their endorsement of the information found on our platform in any way, shape, or form. By the same token, the presence of a given celebrity on Infofamouspeople does not imply our endorsement of that person.
4. We don't warranty the accuracy or suitability of the information found on our platform for any particular purpose. We acknowledge that such information and materials could contain inaccuracies and we thus absolve ourselves of any liability for any such inaccuracies to the extent permitted by law. We do encourage our users, any celebrity, and any representative of any celebrity, profiled on Infofamouspeople, to contact us regarding any potential inaccuracy found on our platform.
5. Celebrities and/or their representatives are free to submit a profile removal request to Infofamouspeople. Please feel free to contact us to request a removal.
6. Many images on Infofamouspeople were obtained via a licensing deal with PRPHOTOS.com. We also use Public Domain images found via Wikimedia Commons. We have published images from Wikimedia Commons which are clearly stated as Public Domain and we have kept a record of the public domain information from each image used. We also publish select images from Wikimedia Commons which contain a license that allows the image to be displayed on our platform. For these images, we have given credit along with the license type in the bottom left hand corner of the image. We also publish images which have been directly approved by the celebrity or their management. Please feel free to contact us if you have a question or concern about any image found on our platform.
7. Based on our user activity, we have compiled popularity rankings for each celebrity profiled on our platform. These popularity rankings are proprietary to our platform, and are not to be retransmitted or archived without the express written consent of Infofamouspeople
8. Our platform contains copyrighted material including, but not limited to, text and video. Infofamouspeople owns copyright in the arrangement, enhancement, and selection of it's content, in addition to any original content. You are prohibited from publishing, transmitting, archiving, or exploiting the content published on our platform.
9. By using Infofamouspeople, you agree to use information found on our site only for appropriate and legal purposes in compliance with the law. You also agree that any information obtained on Infofamouspeople cannot be used to harass or embarrass any individual. Infofamouspeople is not a consumer reporting agency as defined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act. As such, any information found on Infofamouspeople is not intended to be used for the purpose of furnishing any type of consumer report. You can also not use any information on Infofamouspeople as a factor in (1) evaluating an individual for employment, (2) establishing an individuals eligibility for personal credit or insurance (3) evaluating any other personal business transaction with another individual.
10. By submitting text, image, video, or any other type of content to Infofamouspeople, you represent that you have all rights to grant Infofamouspeople a royalty free, assignable, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to use the content in anyway that we deem fit. By submitting content to Infofamouspeople via our website, email, social networks, or any other method; you give us the before mentioned multiple rights to use it. Celebrities and/or their representatives with a profile on our platform, whom submit text, image, video, or any other type content to Infofamouspeople, grant Infofamouspeople a royalty free, assignable, perpetual, irrevocable, , worldwide license to use the content in anyway that we deem fit. When a celebrity with a profile on our platform, or the celebrities representation, approves us to select text, image, video, or any other type of content from their social media accounts or personal webpage; you grant us the before mentioned multiple rights to use it.
As required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), Pub. L. 105-304, Infofamouspeople has an agent designated to receive any notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring on the Infofamouspeople platform.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on the Infofamouspeople platform, please notify our agent. Here is contact information for our designated agent:
Attn: DMCA Agent
Pacific Workplaces - Office Space San Jose
111 N Market St #300, San Jose, CA 95113, US
The DMCA does require that any infringement claim be in writing and that it includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Infofamouspeople to locate the material
Your contact information so that Infofamouspeople can contact you
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner